Understanding the Potential for Scarring After Breast Surgery
It is quite natural to be anxious about any Potential Scarring After Breast Surgery, but you can rest assured that Dr 샤롯데 폰트. Rast in Leawood is an expert in the necessary techniques that reduce breast surgery scarring. The best plastic surgeon for breast surgery in Kansas will not perform surgery unless it has been determined that you’re a good candidate for the procedure Download Fishing Brothers. If there is a reason that you are not a good candidate, the surgeon will let you know and explain why during your initial consultation.
Potential Scarring After Breast Surgery
There are scars that are inevitable when it comes to breast surgery, but the feedback from our patients post-surgery has been extremely positive 팬톤 컬러. Most of our patients say that the outcome of their breast surgery outweighs any concerns they may have had about scarring. They are happier with their new well-shaped breasts and the immense relief they feel 미녀는 괴로워 ost.
Incisions are hidden to the best extent possible in the crease underneath your breast and towards the edge of your areola. Scarring may occur vertically from the crease of your breast to the lower part of your areola 크롬 영화. Scarring from breast surgery will fade over the upcoming year, and in the meantime, may appear red or have bumps 사전 발음 다운로드. Over time, the area will fade into a much lighter color, and since every patient is unique, Dr. Rast will explain the placement of your particular incision before your breast surgery Download the old fairy tale.
Tips to Reduce Scarring After Breast Surgery
- Protect your incision from excess stretching, strain, and stress to the abrasion while you’re recovering and healing from breast surgery windows update clean tool.
- Always lay down or rest on an incline so that your torso is at a 25 to 40-degree angle. You can use a wedge pillow to help prop you up or a few pillows Download the music essay.
- Avoid taking hot showers or bathing under the direct stream of water. Prolonged steam can cause an adverse effect. Dr. Rast will let you know when it’s OK to return to taking showers, which is typically a few days after breast surgery Download the Paoka Fix Map.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Both activities can interfere with proper healing.
- Limit your salt intake and eat as healthy as possible. Try to add vitamin K to your daily regimen to reduce inflammation.
- Stay out of the sun’s way because if your skin is unprotected, it can cause hyperpigmentation and cause irritation which will increase scarring visibility.
If you are considering breast surgery in Leawood, KS or the surrounding areas, please contact us for an initial consultation so Dr. Rast can go over what to expect before and after breast surgery.